Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- In a large bowl mix together oil and sugar until well blended. Mix in the vanilla and almond extract, then beat in the eggs.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, salt and baking powder. Once mixed, gradually add to the egg mixture. (The mixture will be sticky.)
- Stir in pistachios, cranberries, and white chocolate chips.
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, divide dough in half to form two long logs (12×2 inches). Wet hands with cool water to handle dough easily.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until logs are light brown. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Reduce oven heat to 275 degrees.
- Cut logs on diagonal into 3/4 inch thick slices. Turn the biscotti over on the parchment. Bake approximately 12-15 minutes, or until dry.
- Let cool on cooling rack.